About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Mellow Yellow Monday

MellowYellowMondayBadge

     Hubby and I went malling and we saw this car displayed in SM. I am fascinated with the color of this car. Hubby inquired the lady about the car. Wow the price is right but we cannot afford one.It is just for my eyes to behold. Anyway it is small for our big family (sour graping)!

This is displayed at SM during a Caravan, LIFAN cars.

6 comments:

  1. It is a pretty yellow color car. Happy MYM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, cute nga ng car kaya lang kapag nakakakita ako ng yellow na car, taxi agad naiisip ko..hehe diba yellow kulay ng taxi noon? Bata pa ako noon eh..:) Have a good eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think that's one of the best colors of car to have. It is always visible, even better than red. There's a shade of light lime green that also has high visibility but isn't as nice on a car as yellow. This is a great Mellow Yellow Monday post, Junneth.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like yellow cars. This one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someday sis, you will get to drive that car :) Very nice color. But I think it's expensive coz it's yellow. Cars with bright and rare colors are expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ended very pretty. And yes it's very small ^_^ Happy Monday!
    Trick or Treat

    ReplyDelete