About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lovely Blog Award

Thank God and thank to Ann of Rolfeinna's Blog for her thoughtful gesture of giving me this 2nd Award as a blogger. My One  Lovely Blog Award, it inspired me more to continue writing and just enjoy posting my thoughts, opinions, experiences and my Journey in life.

Please take note of the following guidelines when you get this award:
  • Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  • Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
  • Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
      
I believe each blogs has its own uniqueness and has its won version of what lovely blog is. I will pass this award for those bloggers whom I just followed and build acquaintances.These blogs are lovely inside out.

4 comments:

  1. Junneth, thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate the thought, but I don't think I am able to accept awards. Thanks again.
    Luv, K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for this award. i'm so touched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salamat Junn :) I will include you in list with this award too. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete