About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Saturday, November 20, 2010

House Cleaning

This 28th of November we will be expecting a wonderful visitor....."our Tatay Tony". In preparation I have again to do general house cleaning. Changing bedsheets, curtains, pillow cases, disinfecting the bed foams under the sun and other details that will really make the house extra clean. Whew just had a break so I can tell you what I am doing....but I missed posting something here. So instead of sitting by and grasping my breath. I decided to post a blog about my Saturday activity

 I am almost done. I have to because by one I will be going to West City Central School to coach them in preparation for the Regional Schools Press Conference. So Saturday indeed will be a very busy day.

I have to switch  the computer off after 5 minutes from now so I could continue the last or finishing touch of my house cleaning which is to use house spray to get rid of certain viruses on the surface of furnitures and cabinets I am using Lysol products.

2 comments:

  1. ayay! naa visitor diay....busy ni ug general cleaning...ehehehe....:) am sure daghan jud ni pasalubong....agi ko dire madam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you just the busy girl. I consider my house lucky if I clean off the countertops and the stove, do a load of laundry, and stay awake through all of it.
    -- K
    PS, but I'm better if we have visitors coming. I hire someone to clean. LOL

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete