About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The UNSTOPPABLE Date with my Hubby

It has been a long  time already (I can't even determine how looooong was it) since my hubby take me to a date in a movie house. We can't find a good time to just relax and watch a movie. Good that our President declared a holiday for the Filipino Muslim to celebrate the end "Al Hadj". A break for the two of us for some commitments.
We watched the film "Unstoppable"

It is a story that depicts the heroic deed of two men. Who risked their lives. With an unmanned, half-mile-long freight train barreling toward a city, a veteran engineer and a young conductor race against the clock to prevent a catastrophe.
Unstoppable Poster

1 comment:

  1. ayay! kalami...kami tawon dugay na wala kag date...ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete