About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ABC Wedneday ... Q is for ..

Q is for QUESTION?

How can I have a domain?

My relative Lalaine shared to me how she started blogging and how she earned through blogging. If your interested visit her Lalaine's World. She mentioned there having a domain will increase your traffic and will help you earn more in the future.

I am planning to have a domain, can anyone suggest what and   how and how much ? Please!


ABC WEDNESDAY ROUND 7

5 comments:

  1. It can run the gamut. Mine - http://www.bloggingfusion.com - is $5/month, and includes registration of my URL. You can spend a lot more, but you won't spend much less/

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you make me laugh because I didn't find anything for Q and also wanted to put a Question mark !

    ReplyDelete
  3. agoy naay wala ka kita ug Q...ehhehee...halap man siguro ning ika 2 nga commenter...lol!

    anyhow, I would recommend this website http://www.moms-hosting.com/.

    nya pa wordpress ug hosting kay some advert don't want blogger platform anymore.

    good luck madam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sa blogger $10 ra a year... very easy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bag-o pa ni nimo nga blog Junn? How many months old? If it has PR already, then don't decide to have a domain. Kay back to zero ang tanan nimo PR and traffic, but your post is going to be intact. It will undergo a redirect. If you plan to change this blog to a domain blog, my suggestion is to change the blogspot platform to wordpress as well, then pa-blog hosting didto. I agree with dhemz with mom hosting if you are planning to have one blog to be hosted muna. Mine took a few months to be accepted by them. But I don't know what it would be in your case. Kailangan sab ug "utong" gyud.

    ReplyDelete