About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fireproof Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

Fireproof Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes 
Fireproof

"Never leave your partner behind" this is one important line that struck me while watching this movie with my hubby. It made me shed lots of tears. The movie made me more decide to held our marriage with great honor because God is the one who made the union "the two become one flesh"

Kirk Cameron ( from the movie Left Behind) stars Caleb Holt, a heroic fire captain who value dedication and service to others above all else. But the most important partnership in his life, his marriage, is about to go up in fire. This gripping story follows one man's desire to transform his life and marriage through the healing power of faith and fully embrace the fireman's code. "NEVER leave YOUR PARTNER Behind".

A film that every couple must watch. It will make your relationship even stronger. And for those couple who are planning to give up their marriage watch and see you will surely make a U turn.

5 comments:

  1. yes it was a nice movie.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet Junneth!!! I'm looking for your Thursday Theme Song...I think the link you left for us on the Home Site for the Theme Songs makes us lost.

    I'll keep searching tho. In regards to the Madi's Theme Song Link not working, I informed her of the broken link, and I do believe now she has the correct link on Mr. Linky!!!

    Hope you've had a glorious day, and thanks for visiting!!! You're always so upbeat and happy, I love having you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was a nice movie but I think "Facing the Giants," was better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we liked this movie too.. very serious though, so have to be prepared for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it a tragic movie Junn? Haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete