About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Watery Wednesday, Wordless, SkyWatch Friday-

   Skywatch Friday
Photobucket
This river is Famous in Bohol, when you board the floating restaurant it will take you a one-hour ride passing a tribal group. As you reach that place you will be entertained but be sure to save any amount to give them in return.
Forever In Blue Jeans
The kids behind were among the tribes. They showed us their tribal dance. We gaily watched them. After, I tried this monkey swing. 

Photobucket
The famous Chocolate Hills!

5 comments:

  1. awwwwww....we've been there...mingaw nuon ko sa pinas da...ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed my homeland more :(. Those beautiful pictures really is nostalgic to me. I'm from Bohol, Junn.

    My Watery Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sky over the Chocolate Hills. We don't have any chocolate mountains in Canada.
    Looks like you had a lot of fun.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue skies!!!

    Happy SWF

    ReplyDelete