About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday, Ruby Tuesday, Shoot Me- "Sarong"

MellowYellowMondayBadge   Forever In Blue Jeans
I love my Yellow "Sarong" this was given to me as a souvenir  when we attended the National Press Conference in Tagum, Davao del Norte. Sarong has many uses: it can be a skirt, a scarf, a fashion dress, hair covering "bandana" and etc.
Photobucket

My sarong is very useful specially when I am travelling, I can use it as warmer and covering of my hair and shoulders. Travelling light? Sarong is best too, I made it as my towel and blanket so I have four of them but this one is my favorite.
Photobucket

Here are ways to use Sarong!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Oh, that's beautiful, Junneth. If I had your figure, I could wear a sarong quite nicely. But it's been a long time since I was young and slim!! LOL
    Thank you for posting these pictures, showing the many ways to wear a sarong. I had no idea. And you're right, perfect for travel.
    -- Kay

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you can do a lot of things with that Sarong.
    Old Place Revisited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visual lessons, Nettie. That's a pretty blue.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sarong at meron akong isa dala ko galing dyan sa atin hehe.
    At the store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the Red here!
    What a great blog you have!Happy Ruby Tuesday,
    Lola & Nora:)
    btw Here’s my quick RT link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! ka nice kau tawon...I have one too...pink ang color...kaso d man jud ko creative...hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pagkasexy ng model oi hehehe.

    Blue at Spice Up Your Life, have A nice Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, such a happy shade of yellow. I love a sarong for the beach, so convenient (and you can even change underneath it if you're a bit creative ;).)

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you from Follow Me Back Tuesdays! Your blog is so cute! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXoXo, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kung wala akong bilibil sis, I would want the sarong that is short lol.

    My Rubies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use a sarong at the pool and at the beach in the summertime. I love it as a cover-up! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete