About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Friday, September 10, 2010

Let Us Join!

   Nina Marana is inviting everyone to join her

 
She is giving out ONE  FREE Signed paperback of my cookbook Ask Ms Recipe: Simple Recipes that Make Cents to one lucky winner


*************She will ship the cookbook to your door if you live in the United States, but if you live outside of the united states you’ll need to pay the difference in the shipping or I’ll send you the E-book Version of the Cookbook instead. Also if you would like the E-book instead just let her know.***********************


For more info about here give away click  

Giveaway Ends October 8, 2010


    Start making your entry NOW!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment