About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday Surprise!



    I'm 38 today. There is no particular celebration. But greetings from my family and friend really made my day grand.Greetings through my cellphone, greetings on my facebook ,  what a delight!
   My hubby left this morning for Manila, they will settle some matters in Community Bible Church, Guiguinto,Bulacan Philippine. God's work should come first. But before he left he gave me a simple gift- cologne and a personalized birthday card. What a surprise!
  My kids are thoughtful too they made a simple paper with a greeting "Happy Birthday Mama". Wow, what  thoughtful kids God gave me!
   I realized, food during celebration is not really necessary. What is more important is what you have- your family and loved-ones, friends and people around you.
Gerbera Daisies Birthday

1 comment:

  1. Oh belated happy bday Junette, hope it's not too late.hehe..Anyway thanks for grabbing my badge, if you want to make yours visit http://www.blogginghobby.net/ cos she got a post there how to make a badge. you can add her up as well! hope it'll help you :)

    ReplyDelete