About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I passed this way again

I Passed this Way Again
A rugged road going to Tuburan, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines

A wonderful view overlooking the river connecting Southwest and West of the City
It rings into my mind, the song " I'll never pass this way again". It is opposite to what
I always long to experience once again-" passing that way again"
It is barely7 years now after the last time I passed by this familiar rugged road going to Tuburan, one of the rural community in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. I was assigned as a Public School Teacher in this place way back June 2002 . Though the road is not cemented and stones are scattered all over the way. The hilly that made our motorcycle sway. Especially during rainy season the sticky muds that made my husband grip hard in the handle of motor.
These difficulties are nothing compared to the beauty you will enjoy when you reach the hill of Pangantukan a neighboring barangay. What a glorious sight!
It might not be exactly the same as I viewed it before but I still noticed it could be a wonderful escape from the pollution of the city. The serenity of the place and natural air will really captivate your heart and relax your mind.

I never thought I could pass this way again. Thanks to my husband who made this possible through God's divine purpose. I am praying to pass this way over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment