About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Thursday, July 29, 2010


Away from Home

Being away from home is a lonely experience especially when you are alone leaving your family behind. But on the other hand it could be enjoyable because you will be visiting new places, meet old and new faces and gain new experiences.

It's good that there are accommodating people to accommodate you in a comfortable billeting places where you can relax, enjoy and forget for a while the comfort of home after tiring works during conferences or seminars.



It was wonderful adventure when the PAESPA (Philippine Association for Elementary School Paper Adviser) Executive Officers with the Regional President held its annual workshop in Cebu, then side trip to Bohol. A travel agency facilitated our trip that made our escapade a grand one.


No comments:

Post a Comment