About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Monday, August 16, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

    Last Monday, I received 5 tickets for patron and 2 tickets for VIP's for  Mag's Fashion Show. This is in line with the Cagayan de Oro Kagay'an Festival comes August 28. Featuring the beautiful candidates for Miss Cagayan de Oro wearing gown and casual dresses. This was held August 15, 2010 at 4:30 p.m. Before this day I was looking forward to watch it. Opportunity comes our way only sometimes. It was given to me and it is free. So I have to grab it.
    Unfortunately I was not able to watch the show, there was more important thing that God wanted me to do that time. No choice but to obey that mission first before the pleasure of watching. So, I kept the ticket as remembrance, captured it and post it here.

For more entry visit Mellow Yellow Monday

1 comment:

  1. Should be some show if the quality of the tickets is anything to go by!

    ReplyDelete