About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

#2 Yummy Sunday- Chicken Pork Kare-kare (Stew)




Still in the process of cooking...Isn't it mouth watering?


Sada..... the finished product...... Wanna Try?

    Every mom should be adventurous and experimental in serving food to our kids. I've always do it especially to my school children who are very choosy in the food they eat. If we do not discover new ways of cooking they will end up liking food that are junk and not nutritious.
    Chicken Pork Kare-Kare is one of my kids favorite experimentation of cookin. They learned to eat vegetable because of the sauce that is soaked in the vegetable. The traditional menu for  this is Beef knuckles, and ox tail. But this is costly so I experimented using chicken and pork. My children love this. Your children might also want to taste your experiment!


For more entry of Yummy Sunday

6 comments:

  1. I'll separate the pork for chicken!I'llhave some chicken with lots of green beans, yum!
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting... I still haven't tasted chicken kare-kare.. try ko nga.

    My Yummy Sunday post is up <a href='http://taraletseat.blogspot.com/2010/08/chicken-inasal.html">HERE</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy naman nito, miss ko na tong pagkain na to

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i could smell it's delicious aroma from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. agoy ginoo...galaway nuon ko sa kalami...tsk..tsk..tsk...yummy!

    salamat sa dalaw!

    ReplyDelete