About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Handy and Comfy Air Bed

    Our family is always on the go where God lead us to go. To camping, to evangelism, to fellowships and conferences and other places. sometimes the place where we visit does not have beds and you do not have any choice but to spread a mat on the floor. Good if it is a wooden floor it will not give you back aches but worst if it is a concrete floor. The cement will absorb the moist of the ground and it is not really good especially for those who are aging and has arthritis.

  I found a good solution for this. A comfy and handy air bed. It is easy to carry anytime  and anywhere. It won't leave back ache since the heat won't stock up in it like the rubberized foam. You will sleep comfortably and very affordable with free manual pump or electric pump in a pack.Thanks heaven for this handy and comfy bed.

Intex Queen Size Deluxe Pillow Rest Air Bed with Built-in Electric Pump

1 comment: