About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby's Needs

My brother Ysrael and his wife Lyka had their first baby-girl last November 17,2010. Their baby Sophie is already 3 months old. She is a cuddly, lovely and bouncy baby.

Since they are new parents they wanted to make sure that they are doing the right things for their baby. To ensure they were they sometimes consulted expert mothers or ask advises from older parents. they also ask my opinions especially in preparing for their baby's needs. I told them to make a check list of everything, so that they can be sure not to miss anything especially the little things but  important one.

I am glad they listened to me. They are making me their adviser now when it comes to parenting. But I told them sometimes you have to experiment and observe.

This is Sophie my cute niece, isn't she?


1 comment:

  1. Your little niece is adorable, Junneth, and your brother and his wife show how much they love and trust you by asking your advice.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete