About Me

My photo
"For God knew me even when I am in my mother's womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Bald

When I was yet seven years old I still recalled that my father's hair were becoming thinner and thinner when he was late 20 starting to reach 30 he was already bald. I also noticed this to my brothers so for short baldness is a hereditary problem among men in our family.

This is really a problem because it made you look older than your age. My brothers tried to use herbal plants to prevent hair loss. they also tried shampoos and other remedies in preventing hair loss that may lead to baldness but to no avail.

Now, I noticed that their scalp/head were already deforested. I wish I could do something. If the herbal like applying aloe vera before taking a bath did not work maybe they should see or consult Hair Treatment Experts.

My brothers are only among those men who have the same problem. So do not fret consult HTE now!

My brother



No comments:

Post a Comment